A place where you can share all about our King of aegyeo, Minwoo.


[Translation] October 29 ; Youngmin's Official Daum Cafe Message Updated! ♥



[English Translation] :
[From Youngmin ♡] is here ~ ~ ~ Today, I somehow feel good!! something we allow.?? our new songs to practice now is! finally!! We finally! boyfriend finally!!boyfriend was my boyfriend ~ ~  you finally ................. what do you want me to?? 'LL DIE ? blah blah I wonder? die, right? Will expect favor @ # $ * & * & *!) @ ()! # ($ * ~ ~ ~ ~ this feeling I'm? ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ stage Add Thread month period to this Thread Reply to month little fucker to this Thread Reply to month period to this Thread Reply to depend Please [From Youngmin ♡] I am here Somehow I feel good today!! What we're doing?? Now we have a practice for new song!! Finally!!! We finally!!! BOYFRIEND finally!!!! I'm your boyfriend  the Finally BOYFIEND was ................. What we will do?? blah blah You're dying to know, right To death To death?? To you expect a lot @ # $ * & * & *) @ ()! # ($ * ~~ ~~ ~~ I'm feeling like this? blah blahWait wait wait wait wait wait Please wait wait wait wait wait wait a littleSource  Boyfriend's Official Daum Cafe
credit & translated by ★ @G_Girfriend | Twitter
*PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS!*

Posted by ; 니스 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Bestfriends! Feel free to comment here if you have any questions or problems^O^
We'll try our best to solve it. Thank you!~♥